We are excited to announce that we will be re-opening on Monday May 11th!!!!!
In order to keep our patients and employees safe, we are taking all necessary precautions and have new protocols in place. We have SEVEREL V REDUCED our schedule to maintain protocols.
Please take the time to review our new policies below prior to coming to our office.
ENTRY TO OFFICE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY INCLUDING GLASSES AND CONTACT LENS PICKUPS
Please be patient with us as we have 2000 appointments that were scheduled during the shutdown that need to be rescheduled.
- NO MASK, NO ENTRY
- ALL patients will be required to wear a mask or face covering to enter our office.
- Exceptions are children under the age of 10
- CHECK IN FROM YOUR VEHICLE
- Once you arrive at our office, call us from your vehicle. A staff member will check you in over the phone.
- You will be asked COVI D-19 screening questions in addition to having your medical history updated over the phone.
- Wait in your vehicle until a staff member tell you it’s time to enter the office.
- There is NO WAITING ROOM in the office anymore.
- PATIENT ONLY
- No family members or friends will be allowed to accompany the patient into the office.
- Exceptions for children with appointments will be accompanied by ONE parent or if a patient needs physical help.
- HEALTH SCREENING
- Once inside the building, you will have your temperature scanned. Anyone with a temperature lOOF or higher will be rescheduled and sent to the nearest PCP.
- All staff members will also be screened upon arrival at the office.
- BARRIERS/ SANITATION
- Tempered Glass and Lexan barriers have been installed throughout the office. At the check-in desk, check-out desk and in the exam rooms on the exam equipment.
- Our Opticians will have Face shields when helping patients in the Optical.
- All staff will be wearing masks in the office.
- All surfaces in the office will be disinfected before AND after every patient.
- All magazines, pamphlets, brochures have been removed from the office.
- Telehealth exams are available when appropriate and will be used to help patients that are unable to be seen in our office.